"Natural Alchemy supported by Plants"
“I started my exploration into Essences while working as a Saturday boy in a health food shop called 'Foods of The Earth', in 1988.
It was in Dudley town centre, West Midlands, England.
I sold Bach Flower remedies and homeopathy as well as other health foods and supplements.
I liked the alternative world, it felt good.”
NBK Soul Evolution ~ Supported by Vibrational Essences
Choosing Vibrational Essences for Soul Evolution Sessions Elixir & Spray
Soul Evolution sessions include the use of Vibrational Essences. During this part of the session I am looking to find the right blends of essences to quieten your mind and emotions, integrating the parts of your psyche that have been disassociated or pushed away in your past. This is to support you on your return to your true state of wholeness, emotionally, mentally and physically. This is achieved by selecting a blend of essences that resonate the most with your true feelings and thoughts that are troubling you. Often these feelings are uncomfortable but keep resurfacing after perhaps being pushed away.
“When the mind is free of the constrictions of past conditioning, this means the essence has supported your human system to integrate and reach equanimity within the psyche. The aim is to return the energy system back to its true nature of stillness and wholeness. This is true natural alchemy, being supported by plant medicine.”
NBK Soul Evolution
“Neil has an amazing direct approach, his instinct and skilled communication led him straight to the core of my problem. Along with his caring demeanour and knowledge of essences, I certainly felt more positive and able to move forwards from what was holding me back after our consultation and I had taken the remedy. Thank you Neil.”
Leigh Bolland, Mother/Grandmother/Accounts Manager.
Each remedy has two states, I call this a “counter state.” The first state is the “blocked state” where the mind and/or body experiences a repeated thought or physical symptom, like a broken record trying to free itself. The second stage is the potential “freeing" or "surrender” crossroads, which is the effect the essence will have on your psyche and your whole system once the correct remedy is chosen. Your mind and body can then let go of the suffering, leading to quietening and eventually ceasing of the disturbance in the mind, body and emotions.
The 100 Essences I draw on to support you are from the following ranges:
Chalice Well Essences. Glastonbury, UK
This is where I did my “Senior Practitioner Therapy Training over two years.” I feel very blessed to have been able to work and train at the Chalice Well, Glastonbury, UK, with amazing tutors who really care about their offerings. I give my sincere thanks to: Natasha Wardle, Sophie Knock and Casey Jon, thank you all for sharing so much of yourselves and knowledge during the training.
The 4 Chalice Well Ranges
The Original Nine
- Blend of Roses ~ Grace.
- Oak ~ Strength.
- Solomon Seal ~ Balance.
- Pacem ~ Peace.
- Beech ~ Blessings.
- Purple Allium ~ Activation.
- Essene ~ Communion.
- Star of Bethlehem ~ New Beginnings.
- Pan ~ Playfulness.
The Garden Set
- Cherry Blossom ~ Cleansing.
- Apple Blossom ~ Nourishment.
- Star of Magnolia ~ Connection.
- Foxglove ~ Alignment.
- Trinity of Holy Thorn ~ Transformation.
- Snowdrop ~ Self-revelation.
- Yew ~ Wisdom.
- Golden Rose ~ Joy.
- Heart of The Well ~ Unity.
The Wheel of Life
- Birth ~ New life and projects.
- Growth ~ Momentum.
- Thrive ~ Unleashing your power.
- Zenith ~ Putting fire into your life.
- Fulfilment ~ Satisfaction from what you have already given in this life.
- Harvest ~ Reaping and restoring balance.
- Release ~ Getting your house in order.
- Inspire ~ Stillness, dreaming in the new life you want.
Heaven on Earth
- Love ~ Loving the unlovable within yourself.
- Power ~ Purpose in taking right action.
- Light ~ Clarity anchored in the light.
Remedies Made at The Chalice Well
- Awakening On my final training we created an Essence as a group. I was asked by the tutor to name it. I named it Awakening. It does what it says. Helps people to awaken to there lives purpose.
- Rose Water For love, purification of the Soul, unconditional acceptance of the self, grace, joy, compassion. I pick the Rose Petals from the Chalice Well Gardens and make this blend myself.
"There are certain geographical spots or centres where... the veil is 'thinner' than elsewhere...(that) are considered suitable for becoming spiritual and healing oases...through which light can pass down into our human atmosphere more easily than is the case elsewhere. Such spots are nearly always situated near a spring, well or fresh running water...Chalice Well is one such centre."
Wellesley Tudor Pole. Founder of The Chalice Well Trust.
Wild Medicine Essences
Sophie Knock an experienced Homeopath and tutor of the Chalice Well Essences created her own ranges of Essences. I use three Essences which are important for reclaiming back sovereignty, supporting you to take back your personal power.
The Essences I use are:
- Hawthorn ~ Including Wild Hawthorn and Holy Thorn. This is a tonic for the heart.
- Mens Allies ~ Including Aconite, Cedar, Dandelion, King Oak, Mistletoe and nettle, this is to honour the inner masculine for men or woman.
- Women's Allies ~ Including Apple Blossom, Blueberry, Bramble Blossom, Jasmine, Lotus, Rose and Wild Rose. Honouring the inner Feminine also for both men or woman.
Wildheart Animal Essences
Casey Jon one of my mentors/tutors created this range of Vibrational Animal Essences. There are 20 in total. They have a clear intention of aligning with the spirit of the animal creating an environment for whole-ness.
The Essences and basic meanings:
- Raven ~ Raven assists with understanding your life story and personal truth.
- Badger ~ Walking your talk & being grounded. Insight for healing.
- Swan ~ Recognising inner beauty and grace. Compassion, transformation.
- Snake ~ Shedding skins. Rebirth, courage & wisdom to transform.
- Bear ~ Protector of family’s. Ancestors, inner strength & stillness.
- Horse ~ Belief in your own personal power. Control, directness, confidence.
- Deer ~ Gentle nourishment of the heart. Trust. Letting go of fear of fear.
- Fox ~ Clarity, mental agility, thinking outside the box. Playfulness & laughter.
- Butterfly ~ Alchemist. Transformation, change. Sweetness and delight.
- Owl ~ Inner wisdom. Shining a light in the dark revealing the unseen.
- Wolf ~ Pathfinder. Finding your place in the world. Trusting in oneself.
- Hare ~ Dancing your own dance. Inner wildness. Innate nature.
- Woodpecker ~ New beginnings. Life changing situations. Trusting the process.
- Wren ~ Finding your voice. Self-belief. Courage. Warrior energy.
- Bat ~ Times of difficulty. Supporting safe passage through the darkness.
- Bee ~ Brings the sweetness of nectar into life. Sparkle. Manifestation.
- Eagle ~ Connection to spirit. Overseeing, the bigger picture. Warrior.
- Wild Cat ~ Self-reliance, independence, standing in your integrity. Boldness.
- Dolphin ~ Riding the waves of life. Playfulness, fun, calming support. faith.
- Whale ~ Depths of the ocean. Deeper knowing, retrieving dreams.
Bach Flower Remedies
The Godfather of the essence world is the founder of the Bach Flower Remedies Dr Edward Bach. In 1930 – 1934 he created the 38 remedies still used today, which focus on supporting and reducing the negative impact on the mental condition. He believed that, “Following one's true vocation is essential to spiritual and physical health.” He also believed the importance of “treating the cause of the illness.” I use all 38 remedies and also rescue remedy.
Page 7, The 38 Flower Remedies, 1999, Wigmore.
The 38 remedies bring support for the following:
- Agrimony ~ Hiding behind a cheerful face.
- Aspen ~ Fears of unknown origin.
- Beech ~ Intolerance of others.
- Cenaury ~ Easily led.
- Cerato ~ Not trusting own judgment.
- Cherry Plumb ~ Mental and emotional breakdowns.
- Chestnut Bud ~ Not learning from the past.
- Chicory ~ Possessive and manipulative.
- Clematis ~ Dreamer, lacks presence.
- Crab Apple ~ Cleansing, emotional and physical.
- Elm ~ Overwhelm and loss of confidence.
- Gentian ~ Long term suffering.
- Gorse ~ Despair.
- Heather ~ Self -preoccupation.
- Holly ~ Jealousy.
- Honey Suckle ~ Dwelling on the past.
- Hornbeam ~ Procrastination.
- Impatiens ~ Impatiens.
- Larch ~ Avoiding failure.
- Mimulus ~ Fear of known things.
- Mustard ~ Sudden onset of gloom.
- Oak ~ Fatigue, overly dutiful.
- Olive ~ Exhaustion.
- Pine ~ Guilt and shame.
- Red Chestnut ~ Over concern for others.
- Rock Rose ~ Terror, frozen, helplessness.
- Rock Water ~ Inflexible and driven.
- Scleranthus ~ Indecision, two choices.
- Star of Bethlehem ~ After effects of shock, grief.
- Sweet Chestnut ~ Intense sorrow, extreme mental illness.
- Vervain ~ Over enthusiasm.
- Vine ~ Dominating bahaviour.
- Walnut ~ Over sensitive.
- Water Violet ~ Proud and aloof.
- White Chestnut ~ Obsessive thoughts.
- Wild Oats ~ Uncertainty, lack of direction.
- Wild Rose ~ Resignation, lack of ambition.
- Willow ~ Self-pity, resentment, bitterness.
Rescue Remedy ~ Trauma, grief, shock.
Rescue Remedy Night-time ~ Sleep issues and letting go at night.
Aura Soma ~ Quintessence & Pomanders
Aura-Soma Quintessence facilitate the flow of positive energy around the body and the aura, enabling empowerment and greater access to who you truly are. "I met with the Aura Soma Essences in Puna, India while a Sannyasin of Osho."
I use six of the sets they are:
- Original White ~ Pomander. Protection against electro magnetic stress.
- Lady Nada ~ Quintessence. Unconditional love, kindness, self acceptance.
- Olive Green ~ Pomander. Bridge from the Solar Plexus to the heart. Intuitive leadership from the heart.
- St. Germain ~ Quintessence. Alchemical Transformation.
- Red ~ Pomander. Energy and enthusiasm back into your life.
- The Christ ~ Quintessence. Changing habits of suffering.
Baileys Flower Essences
Mending Heart For those recovering from a broken heart in romantic love or grieving in times of loss of a loved one.
Soul Evolution ~ Healing Spray with Essential Oils and Elixir
As part of a Soul Evolution session you will receive a Spray which includes 3 essential oils, 6 drops from your Elixir, Vodka 20% of the spray and purified water.
I work with Essential Oils and create sprays for personal use to support the unfolding of an Elixir in a Soul Evolution session. The Essential Oils I use are premium grade oils from Neal's Yard, London. I work with the following oils:
- Frankincense ~ For protection.
- Lavender ~ For purification.
- Y'lang Y'lang ~ For integration of both masculine and feminine energies.
Healing Spray Bottles
The cost of a spray bottle is £14.00 if not being given as part of a Soul Evolution session. You can buy a spray on its own at the bottom of this page through Paypal or Visa. Postage and packaging is an additional cost depending where you are. Please ask for the postage fees before ordering on line.
“I had an Soul Evolution session with Neil at the beginning of September 2018 and was struck by his kind and intuitive approach. By asking a few relevant questions and using cards he was able to get straight to the heart of the issue I am dealing with and prescribed a very supportive combination of essences for me to take. I have been taking them ever since and find them gentle but at the same time powerful in reaching the issue and giving me healing and support. Thank you Neil for your help and understanding.”
Susannah Mitchell, Therapist and Holiday House Manager